Questions received about RFP on 19 August, with answers highlighted
- What timeframe will you be allowing for Pre-Production, filming, editing & completion of the initial 10 Videos. We are looking at producing approximately one a month. We would like to complete the 10 videos before the end of our financial year, which is 30 June 2020. Hoping to get at least 3 completed this calendar year.
- When do you expect to begin filming the videos and when do you expect delivery of the initial 10 Videos? See above
- Do you have a budget figure in mind per 10 Videos? This is really the point of the RFP exercise. We would like you to submit a budget based on our brief. Perhaps you could provide some options if you think it is getting unrealistically high.
[I would hate to submit an unrealistic budget?]
- Will your organisation provide a Presenter or Narrator? No
[I would be happy to source local Waikato-Tainui talent for this?]
- Will your organisation be providing Interview talent for the Videos? Yes
- Will you be providing scripted stories or will we be expected to script these? We can provide information around each of the projects identified for video stories
[I would be only too happy to script them in Te reo Māori or English]
- Would we be able to source and access any existing film footage & photographs that Waikato-Tainui may have? You would need to check with Waikato-Tainui.